© SAFEVIEW, 2013. All rights reserved.
1. SAFEVIEW, in compliance with Law 34/2002 , of July 11 , Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform that:
- Your company name is SAFEVIEW S.L.
- Your NIF B-83343301.
- t is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 17,874 , Folio 217 , Section 8, Page M - 308458 Registration 12.
- Its headquarters is in BURGOHONDO Street 4 , 28023 Madrid.
- To communicate with us, we offer different means of contact found in the footer and in our Contact section.
2. Please note that the website www.safeview.es (hereinafter , the "Web" ) is to provide the public, in general , knowledge of the product sheets of SAFEVIEW services.
3. Information regarding the products and services offered in the pages of this website is contained on the same page where the product or service offered.
5. The intellectual property rights of the Web, its source code , design , navigation structure, databases and various elements contained therein are owned by SAFEVIEW, the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation in any form and , in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation.
6. User is authorized exceptionally partial reproduction of the contents of the Web exclusively , if all of the following conditions:
- It is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
- It is done with the sole purpose and intention of obtaining information for personal and private, is absolutely excluded any commercial purpose or use or for distribution , public communication, transformation or decompilation.
- None of the files , documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way.
- That no graphics , icons or images on this website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or images that accompany it.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized prior express.
7. SAFEVIEW not responsible for the connection or contents of third party links that are referenced in the Web.
8. Regarding references to third party products and services , please SAFEVIEW recognizes the copyright holders of intellectual property , not their mere mention or appearance on the Web or any rights of any responsibility for them, as nor endorsement , sponsorship or recommendation.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property for , will result in legal action.
10. SAFEVIEW reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates to the information contained on this website or in the configuration and presentation.
11. SAFEVIEW not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Web , its content , nor that it is updated, although SAFEVIEW its best efforts to , as appropriate , to prevent, correct or update.
12. The access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. SAFEVIEW not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information.
13. SAFEVIEW not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software) , files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the User's computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
14. SAFEVIEW and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the User, for any dispute arising from access to this website. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, SAFEVIEW and User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).